Updated: Jun 28, 2020
Wow, how time goes by! Today is April 8th, 2020, and the world is currently going through a pandemic! I would've never thought that I would see such a time like this! It's an attack of the COVID-19 virus, on a global scale! One minute you hear there's a virus in China and the next, thousands are affected here in the States! I'm sure this pandemic has made many people think of things they wouldn't usually think and probably do new things too! Here's a quick list of some things I'm doing to try and stay ahead of the virus! 1. I am getting a lot more rest because most don't make it a priority or don't think it's that important! 2. Not 100% positive about the science behind probiotics, but I am taking a little more than usual. I started taking them in the Military in 2010 and haven't stopped yet. I've heard that over 70% of your immune system is in your gut, so It only makes sense that probiotics help! 3. Of course, I'm doing everything the CDC recommends, like washing my hands for at least 20 seconds, staying at least 6 feet away from people, and wearing a mask outdoors. 4. I use Lysol sanitizer when washing clothes, but that stuff has been hard to find because everyone wants it now! 5. Last but not least, Pray! I believe in the power of prayer because prayer changes things!
Passing the time
Since this Quarantine, a lot of people have been complaining that they're bored, and losing their minds! I believe if you are an introvert, like me, then this Quarantine isn't so bad. I'm using this time to get things done! We've adopted a few new things to start doing around the house to help ease the Quarantine!
1. Just because we can't go to the Church building doesn't mean we can't have church! We have a great time singing and cutting up in the house!
2. Family Game time on a gaming system! We play on the Nintendo Switch, Wii, or our phones!
3. Family movie night, and you better believe that's my chubby night!
4. Study time for my Son, and I have increased dramatically! We're able to get more done in the day so we can have more time to play games after!
5. We've also redone our vision boards! While we've got this time available, we want to make sure that our goals are in order!
For now, I'll leave you with that! Don't stop having fun; don't stop living your life just because it's been altered!